We will host a guided bike tour in the afternoon of the third day (30th) of the symposium. The bike tour will visit stormwater projects, with site-specific speakers, followed by a happy hour at Twilight Room.
The bike tour will begin and end at Twilight Room. Please do not park in their small lot. There is ample street parking in this area. Meet (bikes) in the Twilight Room parking lot around 1:00pm to gear up and sign waivers. The tour will begin at 1:30pm.
Due to the pandemic, we are (Please) requiring masks to be worn at all tour stops. Masks do not have to be worn while we are in transit. Mask guidelines at Twilight Room will follow their house protocols. Thank you for understanding!
List of Stops
- – New Columbia Green Streets – Josh Lighthipe, KPFF
- – Columbia WWTP Green Roof – Adam Zucker, Zucker Engineering
- – Columbia Slough Woody Debris – Melissa Brown, City of Portland
- – Historic Vanport – Heather McAfee, Vanport Mosaic
- – Astor School Depave – Speaker TBD
- – Astor School Rain Garden – Speaker TBD
- – University of Portland Bioretention – Cara Poor, University of Portland
- – Ward Bluff Overlook/Vigor Shipyard at U of P – Gordon Erickson, Vigor Industrial
Twilight Room – 5242 N Lombard St, Portland